Our performance company is the face of the studio and performs throughout the year at local retirement communities, parades, festivals, and is a featured group at our studio recitals. Being a part of the performance company is a year long commitment starting August 1st to the following Spring Recital in June. The company groups perform a variety of styles including ballet, jazz, lyrical, contemporary, musical theater, and hip hop.
For those interested in our performance company, it is recommended that the dancer be enrolled in a ballet and jazz class prior to audition.
Skills must be performed on the right and the left.
- 1st, 2nd, and 5th feet positions
- 1st, 2nd, and 5th arm positions
- All of the above
- Participated in Senior Company for a minimum of 1 year.
- Strong ballet and modern technique.
- Strong improvisation and choreographic abilities.